ADB Asian Development Bank Published a job vacancy notice for Operations Assistant Posts. The ADB-Nepal Resident Mission (NRM) was established to assist its Headquarters in the implementation of projects and programs, in project processing, country programming, and economic and sector work. It also coordinates ADB’s activities with other resident diplomatic and donor missions, NGOs, academic institutions, local think tanks, private sector and other members of the civil society.
ADB Asian Development Bank Job Vacancy Post Details:
JOB Vacancy Post: Operations Assistant
Description of Responsibilities:
The incumbent will perform administrative duties for Nepal Resident Mission (NRM), including organizing and maintaining records, contacting with the public, preparing correspondence and reports, assisting in visiting ADB missions and other appropriate functions as required.
The incumbent will report to a designated international staff (IS) and senior national staff (NS).
Asian Development Bank ADB Job Vacancy Post Qualification, Selection Criteria
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, related experience in international agencies similar to ADB will be preferred. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of international agencies operational processes and procedures.
- Proficiency in operating microcomputers and using software packages, for performing word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, and database applications.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location and throughout ADB.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive contacts with appropriate officials of host government agencies, donor agencies and other stakeholders.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds.
- Very good oral and written English communication skills.
The Asian Development Bank’s vision is a region free of poverty. Established in 1966 and headquartered in Manila, Philippines, ADB’s multicultural staff come from about 68 members. The advertised position is a local staff position with a local remuneration package. It is open only to nationals and residents of Nepal. The position is for a 3-year fixed term appointment. ADB offers a competitive salary and benefits package applicable to local staff. While the position advertised is for the Nepal Resident Mission (NRM), ADB staff may be required to serve in any location outside the Resident Mission at the discretion of Management.
How To Apply:
To apply, visit www.adb.org/careers/210438 Deadline for applications is on 10 September 2021. We encourage diversity in our workplace and support an inclusive environment. Vacancy Reference Number: 210438, ADB, ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK www.adb.org
=> Click Here to Apply ADB Job