Nyadi Hydropower IPO Result Check Update Notice. Nyadi Hydropower IPO Result will be published in this week. Nyadi Hydropower IPO Share result data is processing in merchant capital. The IPO of Nyadi Hydropower Limited was launched. The company has issued an initial public offering (IPO). The company has issued 2.25 million shares worth Rs. 225 million. The IPO issued by the company has been given a ‘CareNP Double B Issuer’ rating by Care Rating Nepal. This indicates an average risk in the company’s ability to meet financial obligations.
The company’s securities issuance and sales manager is Global IME Capital. Out of the total shares, 2 percent or 45,000 shares will be available for the employees and 5 percent or 112,500 shares will be allotted to the collective investment fund and the general public will be able to apply for the remaining 2,092,500 shares. Investors interested in the company’s IPO can apply for a minimum of 10 lots to 50,000 lots at the rate of Rs 100 per lot.
Nyadi Hydropower IPO Result – Check IPO Result of Nyadi Hyropower
How To Check Nyadi Hydropower IPO Result- Check Nyadi Hydro IPO Result
- You Can Check IPO Result in Mero share CDSC sites: https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
- ( You Need to Choose Company & Enter BOID or DMAT number)
- IPO Result Also Found in respective Capital Merchant Site : www.globalimecapital.com/
- You Can Check IPO Result in your Mero share Account DASHBOARD : www.meroshare.cdsc.com.np
- ( By login Mero share, You found Result in My ASBA menu & Application Report Submenu)