Update Syllabus collection of Janapad Nepal Police Prahari service. Nepal Police New Update Syllabus of various posts & levels. Nepal Police Central Office public the all-new update syllabus of every post of Janapad Jawan, Sub Inspector, Inspector & various technical Prabidhik Posts. Nepal Police Nepal Prahari Service Exam Preparation Syllabus Collection for All posts and levels. Nepal Police Janapad Group & Prabidhik Technical Group job vacancy update new syllabus collection.
Nepal Police Janapad & Technical Prabidhik Vacancy Update New Syllabus Collection Details. In Police Prahari Janapad Group, Police Inspector (Prahari Nirikshak), ASI Prahari Sahayak Nirikshak, Police Jawan Prahari & Police Helper Sahayogi Posts are open by Nepal Police Central Office.
Nepal Police Janapad ASI Inspector Jawan Books Details- How to Choose Police Book
- Before you buy a book, first of all you need to know what the subject of your course is.
- No matter which book is written by a famous author, you should be able to go into the depth of the curriculum and gather the knowledge.
- Once you have memorized the courses, go to the bookstore and take a look at books by different authors. How deeply presented in the themes.
- In order to prepare, it is necessary to find out how deeply and effectively it is presented in any subject.
- It is better to spend some time in the bookstore and look at the subject matter in depth, not in a hurry.
- Intellectual test questions (IQ) have been given much importance in the new syllabus of the Public Service Commission IQ questions have become crucial to success.
- Practice is more important than cheating to prove yourself in IQ.
- Some IQs have to be solved using certain rules and formulas and some have to be argued.
- Therefore, while practicing IQ, one should try to solve all such questions and memorize the formulas and rules.
- Make a list of the types of intellectual test questions and how to solve them.
- Since general knowledge is so vast and complex, studying just one book is not enough.
- To get the latest and most up-to-date and multidimensional information, one has to study the contents of various books, magazines and media as well as visit the websites.
- Nowadays, various online sites have also been created for public service preparation.
- Websites, blogs, and even social networking sites have been set up for public servants.
ASI Assistant Sub Inspector Sahayak Prahari Nirikshak Police Syllabus Download View
- First Phase- a. Application Screening b. Initial Medical Checkup (IMCE)
- Second Phase- a. Physical Endurance Evaluation Test (PEET) Fm:50 Pm: 20 b. Detailed Medical Check Up- Full Marks- 50 , Pass Mark- 20
- Third Phase- a. General Ability & Reasoning Test (GART) Fm: 100 Pm:40 b. Language Proficicency Test (LPT) Fm: 100 Pm:40 c. Professional Orientation Aptitude Test (POAT) Fm: 100 Pm:40
- Fourth Phase– Special Medical Check Up
- Fifth Phase- a. Competency Test: Group Discussion Fm:10 b. Interview & Recommendation Fm:40
Detailed Medical Check-up Process Nepal Police ASI Sahayak Prahari Nirikshak
- Height, weight and chest measurement.
- Chest Check up (X-ray report)
- Urine Test.
- Ear, Nose and Throat Check up.
- Dental Check up.
- General Physic Check up (Surgical Test)
- Blood Pressure and pulse Check up.
- Eye Test (Colour Blind and Vision Power)
- General Personality Observation.
- Psychiatric Checking.
- Color Blind Test
Section (B) Reasoning Test- Nepal Police Assistant Sub Inspector Sahayak Prahari Nirikshak
- Verbal Reasoning: 8 Question x 2 marks =16 Marks
Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding-Decoding, Matrix, Ranking Order Test, Direction and Distance Sense Test, Logical Reasoning, Assertion and Reason, Statement and Conclusions, Statement and Course of Action, Situational Judgment.
- Numerical Reasoning: 5 Question x 2 marks =10 Marks
Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding-Decoding, Matrix, Common Property, Data Interpretation & Data Verification, Date/Calendar.
- Arithmetical Test: 5 Question x 2 marks =10 Marks
Arithmetical Operations, Percentage, Ratio, Fraction, Decimal, Average, Profit and Loss, Time and Work.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning: 7 Question x 2 marks =14 Marks
Figure series, figure analogy, figure classification, figure matrix, pattern completion/finding, figure formation and analysis, rule detection, dot situation, water/mirror image, Venn-diagram, construction of triangles and squares.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) (English Language Test) Full Marks 40 Nepal Police Sub Inspector Sa Pra Ni Exam
- Comprehension: 5 Question x 2 Marks = 10 Marks
Five questions will be asked based on the passage given and most off the question will be based on fact:
- Vocabulary: 5 Question x 1 Marks = 5 Marks
Five questions will be asked to assess their grasp on the English language vocabulary. The questions will be on following categories:
2.1 Using the word in a sentence retaining the meaning
2.2 Single word for expressions
2.5 Prefix and suffix use
- Translation: 1 Question x 5 Marks = 5 Marks
A short Nepali OR English text will be given for translation into English OR Nepali.
- Conversation or Summarization: 5 Marks
Candidates will be made to complete an incomplete conversation regarding some inquiry about a place, thing, person, event, direction, or activity (Maps or Information will be provided in the paper). Or Candidates will be asked to summarize the given passage.
- Essay Writing: 5 Marks
A brief (not more than 200 words), but organized essay on some topical issue not necessarily and strictly related with the profession. Prompts will be given as hints to facilitate their essay writing.
- Short Report (Letter-form): 5 Marks
Candidates will be asked to write a brief report in a letter-form addressing their immediate commanding officer on any incident.
- Structure Testing: 5 Question x 1 Marks = 5 Marks
Questions will be asked to assess the sentence making ability of the candidates. The questions will be based on any of the following categories:
7.1 Parts of speech
7.4 Sentence formation: questions, statements, tag questions
7.5 Phrasal expressions