Nepal Nursing council open an online application for the Name Register Nursing license exam. Urgent information regarding Licensing Examination of Nepal Nursing Council. This information has been published for the information of all regarding the upcoming name registration certificate examination (Licensing Examination) to be conducted by the Nepal Nursing Council.
Candidates appearing for the National Licensing Examination for Nurses (NLEN) should have passed Proficiency Certificate Level Nursing (PCL Nursing) or B.Sc. Nursing and candidates appearing for the National Licensing Examination for Midwives (NLEM) should be Bachelor in Must have passed Midwifery Science (BMS).
Nursing Council Name Register License exam online application open by Nepal Nursing Council
Online Form Submission Date – 2079/ 10/ 22 to 2079/ 11/ 22
Online Double Fee – From 2079/ 11/ 23 to 2079/ 11/ 25
Date of Examination – Saturday 2079/ 12/ 04
To fill up the online form, please go to the exam link www.exam.nnc.org.np and follow the instructions.
Exam application form will not be available through any medium other than online.
Examination fee is Rs. 3,100 / – (Rupees three thousand one hundred only) and late fee Rs. 6100.- (Rupees Six thousand one hundred only) Arrangement has been made to remit through eSewa.
- Account must be created before filling the form.
- To create an account, click on the Register button on the right side of the form.
- Enter your email address when registering.
- Registration Verification Link will come in the same email.
- If the Registration Verification Link is not in the Inbox, please check the Junk or Spam Folder.
- After verification you will be able to login.
- Your email will be the username.
- You have to upload a scan copy of your educational qualification certificates as per the online form for the upcoming entrance exam.
- A recent passport size photo with clear face.
- The uploaded document should be in .Png, .Jpg, .Jpeg, .Gif format and should be 2MB maximum.
- The entrance exam fee can be paid through eSewa only.
- If you need other necessary information, please contact eSewa toll free number 1660-01-02121.